Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Proof that I sew


Pirates of the Caribbean purse I made at the height of the craze, sold it on Ebay.















Sock Monkey apron, will post soon on Etsy






Ashton in her Queen of Hearts costume, this was a few years before the Tim Burton version.  She was emphatic about it not looking like the Disney version.












Andrew as Two-Face based on "Batman The Animated Series" not the recent Dark Knight movie. 
















Costumes left and center are my work.  Helle makes her own.












I was feeling saucy in my pink courtesan costume.










I make a lot of stuff in pink!













And finally, John and Andrew as Willy Wonka and his Oompa Loompa!  I had to go back in and tailor John's jacket since I measured him wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment